The following policy outlines the proper methods for the usage of any aspect of our brand and assets, including logos and trademarks. If you’d like to use any of our marks not covered by this policy, feel free to contact us by providing additional details regarding your intended usage.
All products including the AerisWeather API and Aeris Maps require proper attribution by using any one or a combination of the allowed AerisWeather marks as described below.
Using the Aeris Weather Brand
AerisWeather's marks include, but are not limited to, the Aeris name, AerisWeather name and logo. Do not modify or alter the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by AerisWeather, or in a way that confuses AerisWeather with another brand.
Be sure to follow these guidelines regarding the proper usage of our brand and logos.
- use our original, unmodified logo to represent our brand.
- provide at least a 10px buffer (white) space around our logo.
- change the lightness or opacity of the logo (maintaining shades of gray only).
- rotate or change the orientation of the logo.
- change the color of the logo, except for cases where a monotone (black or white) logo is desired.
- use the logo symbol without the Aeris or AerisWeather name.
- use any other marks to represent our brand.