FIX: proper ObjC and Swift module support for better compatibility with Xcode 7.1+ and CocoaPods
Added CocoaPods support for integrating with projects
ADD: All - support for localization throughout framework
- ADD: additional forecast model types
ADD: custom tile renderer to fix iOS 7/8 image warnings
** NOTE** If you are using Mapbox with the Aeris iOS SDK, this version contains a breaking change that will require updates to your project, specifically MBXMapKit must be installed separately and is no longer part of AerisMap.framework. Review the updated Mapbox support documentation for updating your project for using MBXMapKit in your project.
- ADD: convenience method [AWFDataLayer isLayerType:includedInCombinedLayerType:] for checking if combined layer type contains a specific layer type
- ADD: method for searching within a circle on AWFGeographicObject
- FIX: crash when initializing AWFMapOptionsViewController
Complete rewrite and modernization of the SDK.
For more information on migrating from 1.0, refer to our Migration Guide at http://www.hamweather.com/support/documentation/mobile/ios/getting-started/2.0-migration/.
You can find the complete documentation for the changes and new features in 2.0 at http://www.hamweather.com/support/documentation/mobile/ios/.
- FIX: longitude values were being passed in wrong order to api for map data requests
- FIX: AFObservation using deprecated API property for wind speed, resulting in nil values
- FIX: crash due to setting wrong property keys on AFTideStation
- MOD: Updated framework builds to include 64-bit architecture
- ADD: support for crossfading between intervals in overlay animation, can give smoother animation depending on delay/hold time interval (re: AerisMapConfig.plist for setting)
- ADD: additional AFWeatherMapDelegate methods for better custom callout view handling
- ADD: AFAnimationControlView to map framework and on AFWeatherMap by default
- ADD: convenience method for creating a AFPlace object for a coordinate
- ADD: support for getting the wind speed range for a forecast period (rounded to the nearest min and max interval of 5)
- ADD: method for getting title of maps based on their map codes/enumerated values
- ADD: missing MKMapViewDelegate methods through AFWeatherMapDelegate (mainly for overlay views)
- ADD: missing MKMapViewDelegate methods through to AFWeatherMapDelegate
- ADD: additional UIColor utilities for dealing with hex strings
- ADD: UIColor category for converting hex strings to UIColor instances
- ADD: ability to pass a different model class to object loader when requesting data (used for normals/tides stations currently)
- ADD: NSString category method to format cardinal strings to all uppercase
- ADD: additional support for setting a default timezone for static NSDateFormatter and NSCalendar instances in NSDate category methods
- ADD: missing model properties on AFStormCell, AFObservation, AFPlace, AFAdvisory
- ADD: new properties in models (AFObservation, AFForecast) to match those added in the API