...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM TO 8 PM CDT SUNDAY...
* WHAT...South winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph expected.
* WHERE...Portions of Central and South Central Kansas.
* WHEN...From 10 AM to 8 PM CDT Sunday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Expect choppy and rough conditions on area lakes Sunday.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.