...COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO 2 PM EDT SATURDAY...
* WHAT...Up to one foot of inundation above ground level expected in low lying areas due to tidal flooding.
* WHERE...Shoreline in the City of Alexandria and Arlington County.
* WHEN...From 11 PM this evening to 2 PM EDT Saturday, especially around the time of high tide.
* IMPACTS...Water is expected to approach the curb near the intersection of King Street and Strand Street in Alexandria.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Tides one to one and a half feet above normal. The next high tide at Alexandria is at 12:14 AM and 12:54 PM.
If travel is required, allow extra time as some roads may be closed. Do not drive around barricades or through water of unknown depth. Take the necessary actions to protect flood-prone property.